Monday, March 11, 2013

Shout out to my PLN!

As I began to publicize an upcoming Appy Hour project I am working on with my team, I reflected on how much I have learned this year.  Through the connections I have made through Twitter, I have learned about many new tools and found that I think differently.  A year ago, if I were to have started on this project, it would look very different than it does today.  While this is still a work in progress, I thought I would share the first draft and send a shout out to some of my PLN who taught me about these tools.  

@JaimeVanderG Thanks for showing me www.thinglink last year.  I think I have become an addict.  

@ipadSammy  Thanks for always tweeting out great apps.  I am also enjoying learning from you via your podcat Techlandia.  


What have you learned from your PLN this year?  

Hover over this image to view the links



No comments:

Post a Comment